Anmelden zur Benutzung der Schnellerfassung

History

 

1989 Take over of the management

Mr  Klaus Hinrichs und Mrs Ulrike Steiner took over as a third generation the management of the company CENA.

 

1972Take over of the management

Mrs Marie-Luise Hinrichs, the daughter of the founder, lead the company CENA almost three decades.
She developed togehter with her husband Mr Walter Hinrichs  standard product ranges and automated the production already in the 80s.

 

1966 Relocation in new production building

Through the sale of important parts of our enterprise to the company Hettich, Kirchlengern, the company CENA could move into the new buidling in Battenberg,
Am Bahnhof 4, where the company is still located.

 

1952Own tool manufaction

 

1950Thermoplastic processing

Purchase of the first injection molding machine and relocation of the company.

 

1941-1945 Temporary closing

 

 

1936 Processing of thermosets

Purchase of the first resin and start with the thermoset processing.

 

Lightning arrester

The first article of the company CENA was an antenna lightning protection automat for radios, at that time made of porcelain.

 

1933 Founding

Mr Carl Naumann, the grandfather of the current manager, founded the company CENA in 1933, at this time located in Hauptstraße 51 in Battenberg.
The company name CENA emerged from the name Carl Naumann, which stands for quality and reliability.